The cult classic B'Day Cake is now available as a gluten-free option! Have your cake and eat it too with gluten-free vanilla rainbow cake, rainbow cake crumbs and vanilla frosting.
Fun fact: it took Christina Tosi and the Milk bBar team more than three years (THREE YEARS!) worth of recipe testing to get that perfect birthday cake vanilla flavor!
Our 6" cake serves 8-12 people.
This item is not produced in a certified gluten-free kitchen. Wheat products are processed in our kitchen.
- More Details
Milk Bar cakes, pies, and cake truffles ship frozen in an insulated shipping unit with ice packs. It is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Cakes, pies, and cake truffles will stay fresh in the fridge for 5-7 days, or can be stored up to 1 month in the freezer.
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes that are being packaged for shipping.
There will be an additional shipping charge if more than 3 cakes are ordered shipping to a single address.
If you are ordering for a time sensitive event, our bakery strongly recommends scheduling your order to arrive at least 1-2 days before you will be serving the item. Milk Bar is not responsible for delays in transit once your package has been transferred to the carrier.
sugar, gluten free/dairy free flour blend, confectioner’s sugar, butter, egg, grapeseed oil, buttermilk, vegetable shortening, rainbow sprinkles, light brown sugar, imitation vanilla extract, glucose, milk powder, corn syrup, baking powder, yellow cake flavor, salt, baking soda, citric acid
contains: milk, eggs, soy
produced in a facility that contains wheat, tree nuts and peanuts
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the commissary
- Milk Bar ships on Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- If you are ordering for a time sensitive event our bakery strongly recommends scheduling your order to arrive at least 1-2 days before you will be serving the item. Milk Bar is not responsible for delays in transit once your package has been transferred to the carrier.
- Please note that we cannot accept any order modifications within 48 hours of your order ship date as your order will be in production. If your order is placed within 48 hours of ship date, please contact us within 1 hour of your placing your order but we cannot guarantee a modification can be made. Most orders ship 1-2 days before your requested arrival date (some exceptions apply).